Superion is seeking a Marketing Administrator to help with business development. This position will be responsible for assisting management with developing, documenting, deploying, and maintaining the marketing strategy for the company.
The position is based out of our Cloverdale BC office, and is primarily Monday to Friday, 8:30AM - 5PM, with the occasional need for weekends and possibly holidays. We offer a competitive base salary, performance-based monthly bonuses, and opportunities for long-term career development in the field of technology sales and marketing.
If you enjoy working in an office dedicated to equal amounts of hard work AND fun (ping pong, games, movie nights, bowling, escape rooms, lake days, sushi Friday, pub nights, etc) then this is the place you want to be apart of.
- Generating new business by working hand-in-hand with management to create qualified leads lists through telemarketing, SEO, social media, networking and partnerships;
- Prospect within businesses and qualify them against certain criteria by initiating outbound calls.
- Research and gather information, update our database accordingly.
- Identify decision-makers, value-proposition them by providing product and services information, and ultimately set up appointments as part of lead generation activities.
- Analyzing prospect and client needs in terms of current and future business objectives.
- Presenting and articulating Superion’s offerings including features, benefits, and overall technology solutions at Trade shows (locally and potentially abroad).
- Assisting HR with marketing for recruitment, and developing branded materials for interviewing, and documentation of company policies and processes.
- Must have a post-secondary degree;
- Must have experience that demonstrates skill sets for this position;
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills with the proven ability to sell technology solutions to small and medium sized companies;
- Must be professional, ambitious, organized, determined, self-motivated, and results & goal oriented;
- Must have the ability to learn and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, our firm, resources, tools and offerings as well as learn the competitive posture of the marketplace;
To apply for this position, please click on the below link and complete the application. Please make sure to submit a detailed cover letter telling us why we should choose you.
Please do not contact us directly. Only candidates that we consider as qualified will be contacted.